Sixth Form Admissions for September 2022
SIXTH FORM OPEN DAY - IN SCHOOL EVENT
MONDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2021 from 6.00pm
The following pages will hopefully give you a taste of what life here at Brookfield is like. You can find guidance on what courses we offer in the Sixth Form, what Ofsted say about us, how to choose the right course for you, and what former students have got to say about us, alongside a host of other information.
At a Glance
What we offer:
- 26 different A Levels to choose from
- Most students will study 3 A Levels
- A choice of over 30 Enrichment activities to get involved in, including the EPQ, Gold D of E, Young Enterprise and Level 3 Sports Leader
- Change to regular Life 360 lesson
- Opportunity to discuss your choices at length at the Induction morning June or early July, and the option of changing your A Level choices straight after this and also when you attend your final interview the day after you get your GSCE results
- A one day comprehensive Orientation Day early September to help you make the most of our sixth form
- One to one support for Post 18 tailored to meet the needs of all – UCAS/University, Oxbridge and early applicants, Modern Apprenticeships, gap year, employment
- Support with Oxbridge or medical applications including the opportunity to attend Villiers Park Cambridge Education Trust Inspiring Excellence Programme four day residential.
Life in the Sixth Form:
- We start at 8.30 and finish at 2.55pm
- Sixth Form exclusive study areas to suit all study styles, including a silent zone, quiet zone, relax zone where refreshments can be purchased throughout the day
- Our dress code is smart office wear
- Sixth form students take on significant leadership responsibilities such as prefects, subject ambassadors and leaders and are role models to the rest the school
- Work with students from across the local area.